Adventures with Learning to Teach

A roller coaster journey which started out with teaching a kid and a habit that developed a life of its own!!!

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Missing Posts

LOT of things happened!!! I wonder why I never posted anything!!! I guess I was too lost!!! I volunteered for teaching the explore program during summer of 2008 at the planetarium and also taught a few classes of Sessions on Week Ends which ultimately inspired me to bootstrap my own teaching institution called "inspire". Created a lot of teaching materials with Achutha for his school teaching activities. Also some animations for International year of astronomy 2009.

This Pooja holidays we had a 7 day activity centered program at Inspire called Discover. Of course it was a small scale activity and anyone who had seen my former glory would laugh at me ;-). But hey I enjoyed it immensely and the kids enjoyed it. What more do u need!!! It was a wonderful learning experience.

Many more things happened... I have lost track!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home